Keep Swimming to Keep Healthy
Including exercise in our daily activities helps prevent heart disease and assists in our management of stress.
In recent years, more and more people have realised that water exercise can be a fun way to fitness. Under supervision, water can also be an excellent means of therapy (particularly back rehabilitation) and people of all ages can benefit greatly from improved muscular strength and flexibility.
You can swim length after length, in the old fashioned way, or introduce a water exercise regime to your life. Either way you are likely to become a healthier person.
If you opt for exercises, it is important to tackle them with some knowledge. In most major centers there are aqua gyms where lessons on exercise routines are offered. Once you know what you are doing you can exercise at leisure in your own pool.
Working Out In Your Pool Has To Be The BEST Low-impact Exercise That You Can Do. Here Are Two Options For You.
See larger image
Sunlite Sports High-Density EVA-Foam Dumbbell Set – Soft Padded – Water Aerobics, Aqua Therapy, Pool Fitness, Water Exercise – Advanced Size (Blue, Large) (Sports)
- [Durable material] Made of EVA foams, it provides flotation and low water absorption. The rod is covered with soft pads for extended workouts.
- [Measurement] 11.75″ long x 5.5″ wide. Comes in a pair. Available in black, and purple.
- [Workout equipment] These dumbbells help build muscle endurance as well as increase flexibility by providing additional resistance. They also serve as a weight-adding tool for your aerobic routine, moderately making you burn calories.
- [Versatile tool] Great for aquatic classes, water physical therapy, pool exercise, underwater fitness, water Zumba, and water aerobics.
- [Warning] Not to used as a life-saving flotation device.
See larger image
Nekdoodle Swimming Pool Float For Aqua Aerobics & Fitness – Water Training & Exercises – Fun & Recreational Pool Toy – Fits Adults and Kids – Blue (Lawn & Patio)
- NEW AND INNOVATIVE: Nekdoodle is a Swimming Collar that provides soft cushion and support to your Head and Neck during Pool Exercises, Water Aerobics, Therapy & Rehabilitation and during Fun, Recreation and Relaxation in the pool
- SCORE MAXIMUM POOL EXERCISES: From Stretching, Core Movements, Balance, Cardio, Supine Movements to Cool Down Nekdoodle makes it possible for you to obtain a wide range of Aquatic Exercise routines. It helps support your head and neck while allowing you to float or swim laps hands free
- ONE GEAR MANY USES: Its multi-functional appeal as a Swim Training Aid, Swimming Kickboard, Swimming Pool Float, Pool Spa Pillow, Poolside Cushion, Pool Neck Support makes this Vinyl-Coated Foam Pool Float popular with all ages
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Your Nekdoodle comes in one size and fits well for kids and adults alike. May feel tight in the initial use (especially when you try out of water) but will adjust to your Neck comfortably in the water and with multiple uses
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: If you can’t swim, or uncomfortable in the water, or doing PT or learning to swim, these are the bomb! I love this thing. I can swim around, get some exercise, and not panic about sinking! Perfect!
- Each Nekdoodle does in fact have small hole(s) on the top edge – This is where the manufacturer inserts a peg or wire to vinyl-dip and dry each product, we use a closed-cell foam, which prevents water logging and absorption.