Tips to Ensure Your Hot Spa is Always Ready to Give You a Soothing Soak
Studies show that most people wish they had more time in the day to relax. Unwinding in a spa is the perfect way to seize the moment and make that special time.
Soaking in a spa or hot tub relaxes tired muscles, promotes circulation and relieves mental stress and tension. But to ensure it is always a soothing and enjoyable experience, it is essential to follow a proper spa maintenance routine.
- Circulation of your spa water is essential as this will prevent contaminants from building up in the spa. As the water circulates, it passes through the filter and the suspended particles are trapped. Circulation also distributes the chemicals that kill bacteria, eliminate waste, and help prevent problems.
- Cleaning along the water line where contaminants accumulate preserves the spa’s surface. Use a skimmer net to remove floating debris, then brush and vacuum the spa to remove debris that the filter misses.
- Filtration is one of the most important keys. It removes hair, oils, and cosmetics that wash off during use. When the filter is dirty or clogged, all of this debris remains in the water, so make sure you also chemically clean your filter every four to six weeks.
- Chemistry and the right application of products can make a huge difference in your spa experience. The objectives are to provide a sanitary bathing environment; make the water feel clear and comfortable; to protect spa surfaces; and protect spa equipment from scale caused by calcium deposits.
- Testing for pH and the level of active sanitizer is a must. Have your water tested by a reputable pool care center every four to six weeks for a complete water analysis. At home, test your water several times a week.
- Draining and refilling on a regular basis are normal procedures in spa maintenance. Over time, the water absorbs and dissolves minerals, chemicals and other soluble material. How often you drain and refill your spa depends on how often you use it.
- Proper water maintenance depends on the right application of products to your pool water. If you aren’t sure what to do, a good pool care center will design a specific maintenance program that will keep your spa water clear and comfortable.
Follow these tips then settle back and enjoy the stress-reducing warmth of your hot water spa.
This Inflatable Hot Tub Comes With All The Bits ‘n Pieces Needed For A Good Relaxing Soak
See larger image
- INFLATABLE HOT TUB: The Coleman SaluSpa inflatable hot tub is made for up to 4 people and heats up quickly to a soothing 104 degrees with 60 surrounding air jets
- FEATURES: Relax at the touch of a button with the soothing AirJet Spa, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration; Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve; Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: TriTech 3 ply inflated walls for durability and comfort; Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation; 2 easy-lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- PRODUCT INFO: Includes 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges (VI), 1 air pad protector, 1 repair patch, 1 AirJet system. Water capacity (80% filled): 192 gallons, heat range: 40-104 degrees F, water flow: 320 GPH
- PRODUCT INFO: The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 26 inches with Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty; Manufacturer warranty (liner): 90-day warranty. Heat range is 40-140 degrees Fahrenheit